Pages

Monday, November 17, 2008

Fall Weekends With the Fam


Last weekend Chad's parents came into town and although I did not take any photos for proof of the fun we had, what a great time it was. It felt like a nice relaxing weekend of go-cart racing, rummy playing, Belltown pizza eating, football watching and wine drinking. I can only hope for many more fun weekends shared with Bob and Sonja.

Our second weekend of family fun was with my family and an exchange student from France, Claire. I absolutely love the "touristy" areas of Seattle. By far my favorite is the Pike's Place Market where I could spend hours upon hours sitting and watching people as I sip on a Starbuck's coffee in hand. The highlight of the weekend was not only sharing Seattle with a lovely new friend from France, but also enjoying the most spectacular 360 degree view of my favorite city from the top of the Space Needle. It was extremely enjoyable, and a moment I will not forget, as I was able to share the moment with my youngest brother, Justin. How much I miss him and take for granted every moment that I get to spend with him. He is a kind-hearted, young man...he is so grown up. I love him.

How I enjoyed the weekends with my family!

No comments: