Pages

Monday, December 5, 2011

Frequent Stop-ins

I'd really like to think that I blog more frequently than I do, but the reality of it is...I don't.  I enjoy blogging because it is a great outlet for my emotions and thoughts.  I don't even care if anyone is reading my blog...I just enjoy "journaling"...if you will.  I would like to be more than just a frequent stop-in to my blog, but for now my blog will have to get the attention that it gets.

When I found out I was pregnant (again) I decided to start a separate blog for the baby (http://weebabymoon.blogspot.com/) and I'm glad I did.  It's been a great way for me to connect to the baby because in the beginning I was afraid to get too attached for fear of losing him.  I thought I would share a few things that I have enjoyed about being pregnant...

  • hearing the baby's heartbeat
  • happily sharing great news with people that love us (the love is overwhelming, by the way)
  • feeling the healthiest I have felt in a long time
  • my hair is thick...really thick...thicker than usual
  • not feeling guilty about eating a fudgesicle oh so frequently (or maybe two in one sitting)
  • honestly...enjoying regular bowel movements 
  • sharing the excitement with my kids at school...it's so fun to see how excited they get
  • talking to Gia (niece) about the baby and seeing that look of excitement-amazement-wonderment in her eyes
  • knowing that God is taking care of me and the baby (this has been challenging, but I know He is there)
  • nightly talks with Chad about how we are going to parent...and the many things we laugh about because we have absolutely no clue 
  • eating homemade bean burritos for breakfast (almost every day)
  • napping...and not feeling guilty about it
  • slowing my life down...and enjoying every minute of it
  • feeling the baby move...I can't explain the miracle-feeling of this...I don't want to take this for granted
  • again...the heartbeat...that precious, little sound of life
These are only a few that come to mind right away.  I'm sure there are more.

I need to be better about blogging...Here's a picture of me at 24 weeks.  I may or may not have popped a button on my jacket.  Oops.  


No comments: