Pages

Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Day 3: Money, Money, Money.

How do I spend my money? 

Tell us then, what is your opinion?  Is it right to pay taxes to Caesar or not? -Mathew 22-17

It's late and I'm ready for bed so this is going to be short and sweet...
...I spend my money on life.
This took a lot of thought acutally. 
I've been staring at the computer screen for quite some time.
That's all I've got.
Where should I spend more of my God's money.
Probably on God.
Do I do that?
Not often enough.
What does this look like or mean?
Well, according to the bible I should tithe 10%.
THAT SEEMS LIKE A LOT!
What if I tithe 10% and then a charitable opportunity comes up and I give more...
...is this part of my 10%?
Now maybe I don't have to give as much next time.
I find tithing a full 10% is very difficult.
Honestly, I don't do it.
Why?
I'm selfish.
I want that money for myself.
Wait a second. 
My money isn't really mine.
AAARRGH! 
I'm going in circles.
I'm going to sleep on it. 
Teacher speaking in me...good thing this isn't a test.
I think I just failed.

Good night.

No comments: