Pages

Monday, January 10, 2011

Writing With No Time

I don't like that I don't have time to blog anymore...at least I feel like I don't have as much time to blog.  Not to mention our computer has been on the fritz for the past month and blogging at work isn't something I enjoy.  Nonetheless, here I sit, blogging at work...I would really just like to go home now.
I have a lot to catch up on and I have a lot I want to write about. I also like making lists so I can check things off as they are completed.  So, here is a list of things that I would like to write about...

1. Tip-toeing around holiday discussions/celebrations/teachings in the classroom.
2. Christmas Vacation
3. Current spiritual struggles
4. Reflections on teaching and my students
5. Running and where I am right now
6. My favorite breakfast recipe
7. House hunting
8. Knitting hats
9. ...I can't think of anything else

This is a good start.  Now because I'm tired and I want to go home, my posts will have to wait until tomorrow.  Until then, enjoy this picture...

...it's supposed to snow this week and this is what our street looked like the last time it snowed.  Pretty.

No comments: