Pages

Thursday, November 11, 2010

She's One of My Favorites

I'm a lucky girl.  Beyond having a great husband, a job I enjoy going to every day and good health...I also have some amazing girlfriends in my life.  I have girlfriends that I work out with, girlfriends I teach with, girlfriends who I drink with, girlfriends I share the Lord with and girlfriends who I share life with.  Throughout my life I have always been blessed with being surrounded by wonderful women.  I think about the women that have drifted in and out of my life and at any one particular moment in my life she (or they) mean the world to me. 

This moment of my life I have one friend that I have a special connection with.  One that, I know, we will be friends forever.  We have shared our inner most fears with one another and been there for each other through trying times.  Times in our lives that I know if we didn't have each other we would question, "How did we make it through that time in our life without each other." 

I thank God for placing this funny, caring, adventerous, honest, matter-of-fact, sincere, trusting and loving friend, Molly, in my life....because she is one of my favorites. 

Love you, Molly. 

1 comment:

Unknown said...

aw, monin. you know just how to make a girl feel special. i feel like i have known you forever. you know me better than just about anyone else. you put me in my place sometimes. you lift me up when i'm down. you make me giggle like a jr. higher. you are such a huge part of my life and an inspiration to me. you're creative. you're beautiful. you're hiLARious.
xo's