Pages

Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Running Thoughts

I'm not a runner, although I enjoy running.
I don't run as often as I would like to (or maybe should).
I like feeling free.
I don't have a runner's physique.
I wish I had a runner's body.
Running gets my emotions out...and away.
Running is my escape.
I need to run more often.
Not to escape, but to listen.
Listen to my own thoughts.
Then again maybe I run to escape my own thoughts.
My music let's me escape.
I'm going to run for myself, for my health.
I've ran a half marathon...twice.
I should get my strength back to where I was.
A 10K sounds doable right now...or maybe in 8 weeks.
I should just go run.
I'll start that tomorrow morning.
I'll get back to you and let you know how it went.

3 comments:

Dennis H™ said...

nice post, just posted my own running thoughts.

Unknown said...

you inspire me.

Still Life With Coffee said...

I am totally not a runner, but wish I was. Good luck!