Pages

Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Things That Make Me Smile Today

Today is just one of those days where I feel "blah".  Whenever I feel this way I find myself looking through pictures that make me smile.  Here are a few that made me smile today.
It was difficult this baseball season to be a Mariner's fan...however, baseball always makes me smile.
Not to mention I have an amazing husband that I love so much.

Being a Vandal and watching the football game with friends makes me smile.

Visiting long time freinds in Boise make me smile. (Anna is so incredibly cute with her pregnant bump.)

Spending time with a friend from Ecuador makes me smile.  It was so incredibly great seeing Martha.

Sharing cotton candy with my favorite little boy, Aidan, makes me smile.  I love this kid a lot.

Going on fair rides with Aidan make me smile.  I've always loved the gunny-sack slide.

There are many other things that make me smile, but for now, I will look at these pictures.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

i love you robin. chin up, friend. i have a feeling everything is going to turn out juuuust fiiiine.

loves.

Unknown said...

you make me smile...mostly because of your incredibly kind and loving heart...love you friend!