Pages

Thursday, June 3, 2010

Picture Perfect

My goal of posting once a week, well, lasted only one week. So, here I am (two weeks later) trying to get in another post. I originally started this blog to keep family and friends updated on our lives--beings that we moved sooo far away from home (sense the sarcasm, please). I still want to continue to share about what is going on in our lives, but for today, and probably only today, I'm going to share one of the things I enjoy doing...taking pictures.

I love taking pictures and mainly for the purpose of documenting my life. I carry my camera EVERYWHERE I go. My camera is a rinky-dink little camera that I bought a few years ago when I finally decided to upgrade from rolls of film to a digital. I like to take pictures of anything and everything...I'm not real picky, but I really enjoy taking pictures of the things I like. To some, my pics are meaningless, but to me they paint a picture perfect. Here are just a few simple things that I enjoy...

...dark beer. Although Guiness isn't that dark of a beer.

Baseball season...I'm a loyal fan to the Mariners.

Fresh flowers in the market...this was at Pike Street Market in Seattle.


Clear days in Seattle with views of the mountains that surround us. (Mt. Rainier)

Traveling to unknown places. (Guatemala)
More sharing to come later....

2 comments:

Unknown said...

yaaaay! love you and your pictures and your rinky dink camera!

Gina said...

I think your pictures are wonderful Robin! Miss you!