Pages

Saturday, June 5, 2010

People Pictures

I love people. The more the merrier. Often when we invite people over it begins with just a couple and within minutes it turns into 3, then 7, then 10 and so on. I love surrounding myself with the people that I love, my friends and family. However, I also enjoy being immersed in the mix of people I don't know, but only in open, public places. Markets, festivals, parades...this kind of stranger immersion is what I like. Places I can people watch. I loooove people watching.
Continuing from my previous post, I enjoy taking pictures. Pictures that capture a moment, pictures of people that I love, pictures of food, pictures of scenery, silly pictures, but most importantly I like taking pictures that capture my life or people in my life.

My birthday sundae with Aidan. I like this picture because I have no idea that he is making a silly face and after the picture was taken he was cracking up.

Every time I look at this picture I cry...a mix of happy and sad tears. I love this picture because both baby Liam and I are so mesmorized with Godly happenings. Words can't explain how I feel about this kiddo.



I'm very thankful for the relationship I share with my dad and how it has evolved over time...for the better. I love my dad and miss him so much. We are very much alike.

Another picture I love. (of course, otherwise I wouldn't be sharing). I love the simple smile on Coleman's face as he squirts Grandma with his water gun.

I feel all happy inside when I see this picture. Pure joy and fun that can be had at the cabin with Grandpa AND a Grandpa that is so eager to show ALL the toys and fun to be had with Coleman.
This was a tougher post than expected. I've looked through my pictures for hours and have many more I would like to share. For now, this will have to do.

No comments: