Pages

Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Making A List and Checking it Once

Summer supposedly arrived yesterday, although the weather was questionable, and today is a beautiful day. Summer has arrived today.

There are many perks to being a teacher and one of those happens to be having a couple months off during the summer. Well, at least most teachers do and I happen to be one of them. I have a list of things I want to do this summer, both fun and not so fun, and I've made a list at the beginning of every summer for the past few years. This summer will be no different; however, I hope to check more of my items off of my lists.

Not so fun list:
  • clean the carpets
  • clean the front closet
  • clean out Chad's closet
  • clean out my closet
  • organize the linen closet
  • clean out our storage
  • file all our personal paperwork in the bottom of Chad's closet
  • clean out the kitchen cupboards

I'm sure there is more that I need to clean and organize...

The fun to do list:

  • hike Mt. Si
  • visit Mt. St. Helens
  • take the ferry to the jetti
  • visit Mt. Rainier
  • hike the ice caves
  • travel to Idaho
  • get baptized
  • see the fuss about Forks where Twilight was filmed
  • go canoeing
  • play with nieces and nephews
  • go through all my classroom stuff and organize it
  • walk Green Lake weekly
  • go see the horse races
  • go see the car races
  • eat lunch at the new Hard Rock Cafe in Seattle
  • GO TO THE ZOO! I LOVE THE ZOO!

I'm sure thare are many more fun things to add to my list, but for now this will do.

Happy summer everyone!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

um, i can totally help you with some of those...mt. st. helens, zoo, jetti, greenlake...you know it.

Gina said...

I like the one about visiting Idaho!

Unknown said...

How about...on your way to visit Idaho...stop in Eastern WA to visit me!! :) :) Your list looks fun!