Pages

Sunday, January 10, 2010

Every now and again...

...I get waves of emotion. My life will be going along just fine and something will hit and I will completely lose it and break down. I suppose that is expected. I never can quite figure out what causes the flow of emotions, when like I said, life is going along in it's perfectly happy way, but it does...and I can't stop. All day today I have been emotional...thinking about what our life would be like if we had our two angels running around...my babies to hold and love with every ounce of my being. I have dear friends who keep telling me one day it's going to happen. One day Chad and I are going to be the best parents ever. One day I am going to be a mom. One day...

I'm thankful for those friends who share those things with me, love me, tell me it's okay to feel the way I feel, and let me hold and love their children with every ounce of my being. Thank you dear friends...you mean the world to me.

2 comments:

Gina said...

Robin -- I am so proud of you for being so strong and pray everyday that you will someday get your dream! Please, please, please, let me know if you ever need a shoulder to cry on, a kid to play with (mine are always available!), a punching bag...whatever. I am here for you!!!!!

Crossing Amy said...

Oh Robin, I love you. It WILL happen, and until then you WILL have breakdowns, and that's okay. God has a plan for you. He does. Hugs from Budapest.