Pages

Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Random Thoughts for the Day

I'm enjoying time off and time for myself.
I'm thankful for an amazing, loving and generous husband.
Excited to see family over Christmas.
I'm always eager to make peanut butter balls, but...
Praying for dear friends who are struggling right now...you are loved.
The sun is shining and that is glorious!
I must read.
Love Christmas music.
Thankful for girlfriends.
I enjoy hot tea and crosswords in the mornings.
Unsure about my new hair cut...might end up chopping it all off now.
Did I mention I'm excited to see family? I really can't wait, but I have to.
Super excited to see friends I haven't seen in a long time...especially friends from college and camp.
Love hearing others say Merry Christmas.

It's a wonderful day today. Sending love to family and friends.

No comments: