Pages

Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Take Me Out To The Ball Game

Yes, it's that time of year.  The Mariner's season starts tomorrow and I couldn't be more thrilled.  I love baseball and believe it or not, I love the Mariners.  It's hard to be an M's fan, but at the beginning of every season the loyal M's fans hope for the best.  And we have high hopes for the best.  So right now, our season looks good and anything is possible.

The home opener is April 13th and for the past 8 years I have been to the home opener.  It's now a tradition and one that I hope we can continue...with Will.  I'm pretty excited that this year will be Will's first home opener.

Here's a couple of pictures from last year's home opener.

Chad's parents were in town for the game.  
Before the game, hanging out in the beer garden at Pyramid across the street from the stadium.

Traditional picture with the field in the background.
There will be 3 of us in the picture this year.

We always dominate the standing space behind home plate.
Two of my favorite fans, Becca and Molls.

The boys...Will, Anthony, Luke and Chad.

Luke and I have been to the last 8 home openers together.

Looking forward to the game in a couple of weeks.  Let's go Mariners!

No comments: