Pages

Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Technology Tool

Our technology issues started a couple months ago and after being in and out of "the shop" 3 times, we finally said good-bye to our laptop.  I've been without the technology tool to keep up with my blogging and store my pictures and it's been driving me nuts.  Possibly a rhetorical question, but honestly, what did I do prior to my laptop?  How did I keep up with the world (thank you Facebook)? Store my pictures?...

So, here I sit at work longing for my laptop, and instead of using my teacher time wisely I am blogging (about nothing really)...and downloading pictures...I want to share with others through my pictures what has been going on in my life.  It's hard to share when I don't have a place to store my pictures. 

I have hopes of getting a new laptop...hopefully soon.  Until then, my school computer will have to do.

No comments: