Pages

Monday, October 18, 2010

Blogger Questions

I've been trying to figure out how to create separate posts within my different pages, but I don't think it is possible.  BLOGGER do something about this!  I don't know "code", "html" or any other special lingo to be able to do this, but I want to have this feature on my blog.  I guess my added pages are "static".  Again, I'm not quite sure what this means in the world of blogging, but for me right now it means I can't create on my blog what I would like to. 

Therefore, until Blogger or someone else can help me with this (I'm tired of searching the internet for the answer), please look at my other pages as I am going to update them with additional information or my own version of creating a new post on the page.  I've separated the new posts by the date of when they were created.

Happy blogging everyone...and now I must go figure out html....or maybe not. 

No comments: