Pages

Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Let It Snow...

I do really enjoy the snow, although I’m thankful that it doesn’t snow every year here like it has been snowing off and on the past week. It’s unfortunate that this area doesn’t know how to manage the snow a little better; otherwise it would be delightful to have around. However, the unpaved, unsalted and unsanded roads are beginning to be a nuisance for many I think. The other day there was a brief let up from the snow and I ventured out to take some pictures around Kirkland. The sunset was absolutely gorgeous down by the lake and it was just nice to get out of the house and get some fresh air. Along with my snow covered berries by the post office below are a couple photos from my walk around Kirkland. The close-up of the duck was not a zoomed in shot…that duck almost jumped into my lap he was so friendly. The picture of the sailboats with a Seattle sunset in the background is probably my favorite.

2 comments:

TRANSPORTER said...

Hi mate! You gotta wonderful blog! You know what? We got surprise for you and a FREE gifts as well!
Give yourself a peep on my blog http://transporter-trendspotting.blogspot.com/ and your will find that you're saving your pocket in this resession time!

Unknown said...

I just found your blog-yeah! what beautiful pics. You have a lot of talent:)
It was great to see you on Wednesday and hope to talk with you more!