Pages

Monday, April 27, 2009

Busy

The past few weeks our lives, or rather my life, has been crazy busy...but in many good and fun ways. I enjoy being busy and always on the go. I like to be active and social, see new things, and constantly catch up with friends all over the world. It's my nature and there is no way around it...I like to be busy. I find myself definitely being busier when the weather is nicer, late spring through early fall; however, that does not stop me from socializing and maintaining my busyness throughout the cold-winter months. Although, I'm beginning to wonder if there is a "too busy" and when I reach that point what should I do about it.
(Chad here. I am officially making this "our" blog. Okay, now I am done.)

What has been...Mackenzie visiting for a week, being a Seattle "tourist", constant training for sprint triathlons and other races approaching, Survivor nights, small group, weekly Girl Scout troop meetings, Tuesday "family nights" with our 5-plex, trivia nights at Wilde Rover, subbing every day (horray), Mariner games, trip to Oregon, trip to Canada, trip to Hawaii...

What lies ahead...trip home to Spokane, Bloomsday--8 mile race, subbing in elementary music (yikes), taking care of a dear friend after having knee surgery, more troop meetings, my brother's birthday, chad's birthday, first troop camping/overnight experience, additional subbing, continued sprint-triathlon training, Memorial Day camping at Rasar State Park, continued Survivor, Trivia, small group and "family" nights, many more Mariner games, first sprint triathlon (chad is looking for any additional "pit crew" members that care to join him), mom's birthday, a girls trip to Eugene--quality time with my in-laws, Chad's fishing trip to alaska, family reunion on my side, trip to Idaho for the 4th (hopefully a couple more trips squeezed in somewhere), trip to California for friends' wedding, followed by a trip to Boise, Idaho for friends' wedding....
Phew...I'm pooped. We have quite the schedule/spring/summer ahead of us.
I've attached a few pics from Mackenzie's visit. Enjoy!



No comments: